ADMISSION is determined by the applicant’s readiness and determination in comprehending the programs set by the school as well as his ability in responding to the school objectives and mission. The committee on Admisssion, composed of the Principal. HRD Coordinator, Registrar. Guidance Counselor and Psychometrician is responsible in selecting new students. Test results, interviews and post academic performance as shown by the credentials and recommendations of the principal and guidance Counselor or class adviser are the common bases for admission.
- Inquire for details at the Human Resource Center (HRC).
- Pay the Application/ Testing Fee at the Accounting Office.
- Present the Admission Application/ Testing Fee official receipt and secure Application form and two blank forms of Recommendation Letters from the Human Resource Center (HRC).
- Submit before due date the completed Application Form with all the required documents at the HRC then secure your entrance exam permit.
- Take the Qualifying Examination on the scheduled time and date. Present the exam permit on the date of examination. Results will be posted on the HRC Bulletin Board two weeks after testing date.
- For those who passed the qualifying examination only: Ask for interview schedule. Be there on time.
- Accomplished Application Form
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (2 copies)
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (1 clear copy)
- Original and Photocopy of Report Card (1 clear copy)
- Two colored ID picture (1×1) – recent and identical
- Recommendation Letter from the Adviser or Guidance Counselor
- Recommendation Letter from the Principal
- Entrance Examination Fee
Additional Requirements of the Registrar
- Original Report Card or F138
- Transfer Credential or Honorable Dismissal
- Certification of Grades
For Scholarship Applicants (High School and College Departments only)
- Personal Scholarship Application Letter
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship Grant from the Principal
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return (latest) or Certificate of Non Filer from the Barangay Chairman
Criteria in Selecting Students for the High School Science Curriculum Class
- Must passed the entrance exam and has obtained a composite score of 88 and above and at least average in both IQ Test
- Must have a general average of 90 and above and no grade below 88
- Must be of good moral character and has never been subjected to any disciplinary measures
- Must be of good health and must be willing to work beyond the minimum required number of hours prescribed by the curriculum
Admission Office Application Form